Clinics & Services
The doctors and health care professionals at South Meadow Surgery & Dedworth Medical Centre will provide general medical services to patients at this practice.
The Practice will provide quality care to patients with the following conditions:-
- Stroke and TIA
- Coronary Heart Disease/Heart Failure/Atrial Fibrillation
- Cancer/Palliative Care
- Mental Health/Dementia/Depression
- Chronic Kidney Disease
In addition, the Practice will provide the following 'Additional Services'
- Cervical Screening
- Contraceptive Services
- Vaccinations and Immunisations
- Childhood Vaccinations and Immunisations
- Child Health Surveillance Services
- Maternity Services
- Minor Surgery
In addition, the Practice will provide the following 'Enhanced Services'
- Flu and Pneumococcal Vaccinations
- IUD/IUS Fittings and Implanon Implants
- Anti-coagulant Monitoring
- Post-operative Suture/Staple Removal
- Depot Injections
- Smoking Cessation
- Drug and Alcohol Addition Support